Sunday, November 25, 2007

We're home

Just got home. We are exhausted. But happy to be home. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight.
Joey is happy we are home, too. Ruff Ruff Pet Care did a great job with him. Thanks Bettina and Joey! I am so happy with your care for my fur baby.
Gonna get my bag ready for tomorrow, get in my jammies and jump in the sack!

Ruff Ruff had a report card on Joey. Joey received an A+. He was a pawsitively puuurrrfect kitty! And there is even a picture of Joey on his report card. Now that is what I call service. If you live in the Bay Area I recommend this service. We will definitely use them again. They were awesome.

Oh, and we were so tired we decided to splurge on a cab tonight. Got home much quicker. It was totally worth it.

And for you sports fans out there: Mizzou is No. 1. But Curt isn't too happy that the stupid head chickenhawks are somehow No. 2 in some poll.
I really woulda loved to rub Aaron's face in a KU/Arizona loss. But we came home to find out Arizona lost--but not without a fight in OT!

Good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

No no. Once again, the wife didn't listen.

KU is not No. 2 in any football poll. Mizzou is second in the coaches poll behind W. Virginia.

This is maddening because MU is atop both the AP and BCS standings, only to get shafted by an obvious East Coast bias.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ooooooh. Well, when you are talking to me through a wall what do you expect!!!!!

Monday, November 26, 2007 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home