Friday, November 16, 2007

Just sittin here waitin

I went to lunch today with work friends ... sushi. YUM!
We weren't in too much of a hurry. But I had a meeting at 1 I needed to be on time for. We come back and the meeting was postponed. KERAP! Oh well, sh.. happens. Now I am sitting here waiting for the food bank people to call me so they can come and pick up the generous donations from the people of Onyx. They were supposed to be here at 1:30 and it is 1:53. I have to leave work no later than 2:40 to meet some pet sitting people at our place at 3. They are going to watch over our place and Joey while we are in Tucson next week for Thanksgiving.
I found out today that we now have three places to go on Thanksgiving: My mom's, my dad's and then my dad's wife's (Hilda) sister's. Dang! I am gonna get to see a lot of family while I am home and that will be a blast and exhausting.

UPDATE: Food bank people just called. They are running late. I have asked my wonderful friend Mia to help me when I have to leave. Thanks Mia! You rock!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

How long are you going to be in Tucson? Any plans to come to Phoenix? Maybe, if you have time, we can meet in Case Grande for a frosty at Wendy's! If not, I'll see you in January (I know how crazy busy family weekends can be).

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, we just won't have enough time to drive up there. We come in late Wednesday and leave Sunday evening. And yes, it will be crazy!
I will definitely see you in January.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home