Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today has been a good day. I have visited with a lot of family and it wasn't too stressful or overwhelming. A little after 11 we headed to my mom's. We had drinks and appetizers. Curt ordered a Burger Smokehouse ham to be sent to my mom's. We all enjoyed it. We visited with my mom, Fred, Grandma, John and Jessica (and Sabu), Aunt Jennie and Bobby and Uncle Mike. About 230 we came back to Dad's and visited with Grandpa Frank. Unfortunately we didn't get to see my aunt Gen or cousins Alison and Emily.
We had a nice dinner with Dad, Hilda, John and Jessica. Eventually Dad and Hilda headed to Hilda's sister's. The four of us hung out.
Eventually those 2 took off and Curt and I headed to The Shanty to watch football and have a drink. We then drove around Tucson and reminisced.
Now we are back at my dad's.
Will blog more later.
Hope everyone had a great holiday. And if you are nuts, good luck shopping tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was very nuts this year about shopping. (:

Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home