Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Small World

So my friend Bridgette called last night to chat. Bridgette and I grew up like a block away from each other. We went to school together through 4th grade--then I moved. We have recently gotten back in touch since we found out we both live in the Bay Area.
We are both going to Tucson for Thanksgiving. Bridgette asked me, Are you on the direct flight from Oakland to Tucson on Wednesday night? YES! How funny is that?

We are having a potluck today at work--so the gorge fest begins! I made my WW recipe Butternut Squash Salad with Curry-Apple Dressing. I think it tastes pretty good. In a little while I am heading down to the third floor to help decorate for our lunch today.

I am not working tomorrow. Packing, last-minute laundry and whatever else I have to deal with. Then off to the crazy airport with all of the other crazy people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Will you be stopping in Phoenix? Call me if you will be.

If not, I understand - holidays (and trips in general) can be so jam-packed.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nevermind. i just read your post about Phoenix. (:

Hopefully I'll see you in January!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home