Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Black Friday!

Is a half off whatever electronic worth sleeping in a tent for two nights to be the first in line to buy the thing at 4 in the morning? Simple answer, NO! I went onto Wikipedia to find out what the actual definition of Black Friday was. It more or less has to do with making a profit. But feel free to read all about it on your own.
Lounged around this morning. Went down to 4th Ave. to meet Shelly and the girls for lunch. I wanted to go to Bisonwitches. They were closed. The last time Curt and I tried to go there it was closed! Lame. Anyway, the five of us waked to Magpies. They have great pizza there. We sat outside and soaked up the nice weather. After lunch we walked around a bit. Did a little shopping. At Native Seed Search I bought an ornament. When I was paying the woman asked me if I had shopped there before. I told her it had been years. She plugged Chihak into the computer and my dad popped up. So I got his discount Woo-hoo!
Now we are just hanging around the house relaxing. Zipper, my hairy little brother, is napping in the chair with me.
Tonight we are having dinner with Dad, Hilda, John and Jessica. So for now just hanging out and relaxing. Maybe a nap may be in the mix, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you thank your dad for the discount?

Friday, November 23, 2007 8:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad about bisonwitches.

I've been there only once and I loved it!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home