Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm a lightweight

So last night I had a glass and a half of wine and it knocked me out before 9:30 p.m.!!!!!!
The night before I had about the same amount and had to fight to stay awake for that movie Premonition--which wasn't as good as I had hoped.
I have been getting up at 6 a.m. during the week--to either hit yoga at 7:15 or to be at work around 7ish to make up for the time I take off early on Mondays.

Speaking of yoga ... we were doing these lunge things today and I felt pretty confident about my posture when my wonderful teacher Sarah said, Nice Ann! She told all of us we had lovely lunges.
I have to say I am definitely getting better and finding some postures much easier. About a month or so ago I was actually able to clear my mind a couple of times during meditation. I was so excited that I started thinking about how I wasn't thinking. Dang it!
But lately I have noticed that my slight scoliosis and kyphosis are really showing more in some of my postures. (Maybe I just didn't notice before.) Especially in plank pose. I look like a total hunchback. The more I exercise the better my posture will become. I slouch--it hurts for me to sit up straight because of the curvature of my spine. So sitting for long periods of time really bothers me--like on a plane or sometimes at the movies.
Anyway, Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home