Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rainy season has begun

Which in a way is a good thing since I unplugged the timer for the sprinklers a couple of weeks ago to plug in my Halloween lights. So I have been having to remember to run the sprinklers manually.
Last night had drinks with my former co-worker Sanjay and a few other current co-workers. It was a good time. And it had been some time since I had seen Sanjay. He always has funny kid stories.

Curt and I came back from dinner a bit ago from a place called Art's Crab Shak. Curt has been wanting to try this place for sometime. It's a little sketchy looking from the outside. But we finally went tonight. The crab was so good! One interesting thing was you had to pay before you got your food. Which was fine since we could leave as soon as we were done and ready to go.
As we were walking out there was a machine dispensing gum for 25 cents. It was spearmint or peppermint. It noted on the glass that this gum hides the alcohol on your breath. Lovely!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyrus Farivar said...

You honestly liked it? I left there feeling sick, and was very put off by the fact that you had to pay first.

Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

We thought the food was excellent.
And we found it amusing that we had to pay for our food first. It's really not that big of a deal.

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Makes me wonder if they had a lot of people leave before paying.

Monday, November 12, 2007 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home