Monday, November 12, 2007

Check out our bell pepper!

The other day Curt noticed that we have a bell pepper in our garden. Our first one. It kinda looks like a large jalapeno. I think eventually it will turn red.


Got through three chapters yesterday. Chapter 12 was about filing via the Web. We don't currently do any of our paperwork via the Web with the USPTO. But I would like to do it this way. There are only a few things you can't do via the Web and still must use Express Mail or First Class Mail. I was actually really excited to read that Chapter. I mean, I am learning so much. But for some reason I got excited with learning all the stuff I can do via the Web. Makes life so much easier. And a lot easier to meet deadlines than having to run to the post office before it closes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home