Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Calm

Whenever I go back to Arizona my hair calms down. I have been in the Bay Area for almost 3 years and my hair has never gotten used to the climate. When I lived in Oregon it probably took about 6 months--but eventually my hair stopped with the frizz. The frizz continues here. I hate it. Over the weekend (in the Old Pueblo) I would blowdry my hair and it was all smooth and looked nice. When I do that here my hair is all big and puffy. Sleeping on it helps calm it down. But it is still frizzy in the morning. I have tried all kinds of products. My current ones are gel and hairspray. So frustrating.

While in Arizona I got 3 mosquito bites. Can you believe that? It was November. I got two on my leg and one on my butt! We saw at least one mosquito flying around at my dad's house.

Check out the Cold Weather Workouts I found from Yahoo. These work for those of you who live in the desert during the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Annie,
Some good ideas about exercising in the house! When it is too cold outside to walk, I'll do some of those. Miss you! Mama

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home