Monday, November 26, 2007

Back at work

Ugh! It's Monday after a long holiday weekend.
I came into work today with a task from my boss that he needed right away. I hadn't even looked at my e-mails. But I got it done and we are both happy with it.
And I am very proud of myself. I went to yoga this morning. Believe me, it was tough. But I did it. Man, the "practice" was tough. I am not sure if it was because we were doing some new things, I was tired or because I was a little out of practice. I think it was a combo. But somehow I made it through.
And back to the studying today. Leaving early to get back into my course. I have taken about a week off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are home safe and sound. We had a great time with you this holiday. Very proud of your yoga practice this morning.
Now it is time to study. Mama

Monday, November 26, 2007 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I can totally relate. Today was a difficult day at work. It is so tough to get back in the groove after 4 1/2 days off! And, I am so impressed you went to yoga before work. I had intended to go to the gym after work but I didn't. I was cold at work all day and just wanted to come home and get out of my work clothes into some warm, toasty ones (by the way, today is the first cooler day this year).

Monday, November 26, 2007 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Colm & Oliver said...

I like to do yoga, too, Tita Ann. I tried to stand on my head on Sunday. It was fun!
~Ollie

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home