Monday, April 11, 2011

Almost bedtime ...

8:53 p.m. and I am getting sleepy and it is near my bedtime. When you get up at 5 a.m. bedtime comes way too quickly every night.
Though it seems OK so far.
I worked out in the work gym before taking the 5:30 shuttle home. Once home I chatted with Marilyn for a bit. Then jumped in the shower, made dinner, did the dishes, got my gym bag ready and my clothes ready for work tomorrow.
Now I am watching Army Wives and blogging. And soon I will jump in the sack and hopefully have some sweet dreams.
I posted a wiener dog race video yesterday. This link is so much more clear. Check it out.
Oh, and at work today I got a delivery. I second bouquet of flowers from Marilyn and Ed. There was a mistake in ordering the first bouquet and Marilyn wanted to make sure I got flowers at work. So I got a second beautiful bouquet today that is sitting on my desk. How special does one girl feel when she gets flowers at work and at home?

1 Comments:

Anonymous learn to oil paint said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Monday, April 11, 2011 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home