Monday, March 28, 2011

It's purple shirt day

Today I had an eye appointment. I really like my eye doctor and all the staff who work there. I noticed everyone was wearing purple. I made a comment to one of the staff members that the last time I was in I noticed the staff were all wearing purple. I just thought it was a coincidence. Apparently Mondays are purple day. Tuesdays are black. Apparently every three months they switch up the color days. The office gives employees a clothing allowance. I could tell that everyone is happy at work and really enjoys working there. Everyone is always so nice and kind and helpful.
I had my eyes dilated today. After that happens I am pretty much useless for a few hours. I came home and watched TV in my sunglasses. (I watched the latest episode of Army Wives. Talk about 45 minutes of pure sadness. Major tearjerker.) After that I napped for a bit.
When I was thinking purple shirt day it reminded me of a scene in Stepmom about purple shirt day. I googled it and tried to find the scene. I couldn't. But I found another meaning for purple shirt day, which apparently just happened on March 26 to indicate epilepsy awareness and support.
It's only 9 p.m. and I am still so tired. Will be going to bed soon. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous oil painting dvds said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home