Wednesday, April 06, 2011

What is worse?

Long commute ...
Waking up way too early (2-3 hours before really necessary) ...
Raging headaches ...

The past three days I have had one or two or three of those.
Commuting in the Bay Area is tricky and can vary. The past three days my evening commutes have gone from 45 minutes to a little more than an hour. Morning commutes are about 30 minutes. I have either taken in the 7:45 or 6:45 a.m. shuttles. Coming home has been either the 4:15 or 5:30 p.m. shuttle.
Monday had the raging headache. Tuesday slight. Today I woke up with one and then took an Advil and it was gone.
Yesterday morning I woke up at 4 a.m. Today at 3 a.m.
(Also, I am used to working at the minimum of 8 hours. It is really difficult to get my work done in 8 hours, I am finding. I eventually hope to get into a different groove.)
Tonight Curt and I had dinner and beers with our friend Jacob (who now lives with his wife, Aileen, in Chicago). I had two beers and I am about ready to pass out. I hope I sleep better tonight. I don't function well with fewer than 7 hours sleep.
If this post doesn't make sense it is because I am so tired I am about to pass out.
Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous painting lessons said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home