Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Talk about an attitude adjustment

My company headquarters are moving from Emeryville to South San Francisco. Next Monday I will be sitting in a new desk in a different city.
My company is providing shuttle service from our current Emeryville site down to the new office. The shuttle times were not convenient and were going to totally screw with my sleep time, personal life and exercise sked.
But a new shuttle schedule came out today and there are more options, which makes it all so much more manageable.
It's amazing ... after the new schedule came out my attitude about the move changed a lot. Don't get me wrong, I still would love work to be 4 1/2 miles from my house--makes life so convenient. And with my gym almost across the street from work, yea, talk about easy and convenient.
The new building we are going into will be amazing. The amenities are great. We all will be under one roof. (Right now one of our Legal team members is in South City.) I am just not jazzed at where the actual building is located.
With the new shuttle sked, the main things I am excited about are the fact that I no longer have to wake up at the crack of dawn, we don't have to revamp Joey's insulin sked and my workout sked is not going to be be skewed too much. (I mean I still have some adjustments to make. Plus there is a swanky gym at work I can use--though I do so much better with c lasses.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about the new shuttle schedule! The gym at work sounds pretty cool. Hugs -M

Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home