Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rainy day in San Diego

We arrived in San Diego late Monday night.
Yesterday the weather was about 65 and sunny. Likely the best weather we will have while here.
We met our friends Stephan, Gaby and their daughter Annabelle for brunch. We had a delicious meal and then went for a walk on the beach. After that we found a little place to sit outside and drink some coffee.
After that Curt and I visited PB Shore Club for a beer and appetizer. Then I took a nap. We headed out for dinner and football.
Eventually I came back to the room for some veg time and watched The Kids are All Right. That was a pretty good movie.
Today is cool, rainy and windy. But we already knew the weather was going to be like that. I found a mani/pedi place close by and I may head there for some pampering. Plus all my nails look atrocious. They need some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home