Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! To find out more about the pic above click here.
We flew to Tucson last night. Got in about 5. My dad picked us up at the airport and took us to my Mom's to fetch her car. We headed to my Great Aunt Alice's and Uncle Eddie's for an amazing Mexican feast. My mom and Fred arrived shortly after we did. We ate, drank and had a good time. Then we played White Elephant. I almost had that bottle of sparkling wine!
Today we had a leisurely morning and then headed to Mom's for lunch. Got to see most of the immediate family. Good food, lots of laughs and as always, crazy conversation.
About 4 we headed to my grandpa's to pick him up and take him to my dad's for dinner. Three of the six grand-children were in attendance. We had a nice (second) feast and just hung out for a bit.
Eventually we headed out and took my grandpa home. After the drop off, Curt and I headed to The Buffet for a drink or two. We spent less than 20 bucks the whole night and tipped really well. How can you not love The Buffet?
Now we are home and I am tired. Hanging out with family almost nonstop is exhausting, but I still love it.
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home