Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas came early in our house

This past weekend was pretty nice.
Ended the workweek with a great yoga class. Then home for some Ann and Joey time before Curt came home from a day-trip to Tahoe.
Saturday the usual two hours at the gym, then some errands, and then home for coffee and waffles. Curt ran some errands and then we headed to McNally's to visit John and give him his Christmas gift of some tamales.
Saturday evening was low-key. Just what I needed: some movie watching and knitting and lounging.
Sunday I headed to my regular Vinyasa Yoga class. That class is so tough and intense. My shirt was absolutely soaked.
Curt, Joey and I had our Christmas celebration early since Curt and I are heading to Tucson for the actual holiday.
We had shrimp, cracked crab, cous cous, green beans, etc. Delicious. Afterward we unstuffed our stockings. Curt got me an armband for my iPhone for when I workout, Snuggle Socks and an REI gift card to buy some bike shorts. I got Curt Tully's gift card, Rick Steve's new DVDs and the Barcelona guidebook for our trip next year and a remote control helicopter, which he is having a good time playing with. And Joey either loves it or is freaked out by it. Joey got a nutcracker catnip toy, green glittery mouse and green glittery ball with feathers.
Check out pics of our early Christmas celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home