Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No plans for the weekend

This past weekend was so relaxing. Not really anything planned. I left work at a decent hour on Friday. There was a lot of lounging, movie watching and even a nap.
Saturday I hit the gym in the morning. Then the rest of the day was a little housework, some knitting, watching movies and relaxing. We Skyped with the in-laws and our niece, Madison.
Sunday I hit the grocery. Our friend David came over and we headed to the Thai Buddhist Temple for a delicious lunch. After that there was some more lounging. In the afternoon Curt and I headed to McNally's for a beer and to visit John.
All loungy and quite relaxing. It has been what I really need lately. Work has been pretty intense and tough.
I am taking this Friday off as a mental health day. So I will have a four-day weekend. We really have nothing planned and I am happy for that. I have a few things to do, hit Target, grocery, gym, etc. I think on Friday I may see a movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your L-O-N-G weekend! Hugs-M

Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home