Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dinosaur weekend

Curt and I had the privilege of participating in Dinosaur Weekend while visiting Mark, Suzy, Ophelia and Aidan.
Mark prepared pancakes in the shape of T-Rex foot prints, banana (bones) and a dinosaur egg for the kids. I got regular yummy cheesy egg goodness.
If I remember correctly Mark said he has been doing Dinosaur Weekend for about five years now or maybe six. Something like it. The kids love it. Heck, I love it.
I have to say I really enjoyed watching Jurassic Park on a big-ish screen in their living room. And the sound was pretty good, too.

Tomorrow my dad and Grandpa arrive for a visit. Sunday Ed (father-in-law) arrives for a few days. So there will be lots of activity and a full house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jodie said...

That's cute. I love the dinosaur theme!

Monday, August 09, 2010 2:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home