Sunday, August 22, 2010

A pampered weekend

One of the main reasons my blogging has been limited is because I have been so busy at work that nothing exciting is happening and even if there was I am so exhausted when I get home from work that I don't want to write about it anyway.
Since I have been overworked I made sure to take care of me over the weekend. Yesterday I got a wonderful massage. Thanh knows how to take care of me. I told her I had been really tired and busy lately. She told me she would do her best to make me feel better. And she did.
Afterward I met Curt at McNally's for a drink. And our awesome bartender, John, shared an amazingly delicious tuna sandwich with me. I was hungry and needed lunch and it hit the spot. A nap, of course, was in order after that.
Today I did some domestic chores: laundry, grocery shopping ... Joey had a nail trim appointment. After Joey's appointment I decided to get my own mani/pedi. Then home for a quick lunch and off again for a CAbi party--like a tupperware party for clothes. I bought a few items. I ended up staying a bit after the party ended and played with Oliver, my friend Jennifer's 18-month-old. He was a fun little guy to play with.
Tonight Curt and I headed to Sushiya for dinner. We started thinking about more travel options this year and for the coming year. Oh yea! We came home and watched Mad Men and now we are watching The Informant.
Good night and have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home