Thursday, August 26, 2010

My mom's homemade tamales, Lifetime, wine ...

It's been a rough week at work. I am totally overwhelmed, stressed and on the verge.
Tonight I left work "early": I left before 5:30, which is sadly early.
I was home tonight before 6 p.m.
I had a little alone time.
So ... I had some homemade Mama's green corn tamales, wine and a little Lifetime.
Once Curt got home we watched Mythbusters, The Daily Show, Colbert Report and now some crappy viewing of Gigli. Wow, this movie is bad. But it is entertaining. Is Ben Affleck pretending to be Italian? He is doing a horrible job!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Why would you watch that? I watched it when I was on my kick of watching bad movies. Never again.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that my tamales are good "comfort food". We had a busy week with Freddie's sister here. She flew home today. Are you going to Portland over Labor Day weekend?
Have a great week! Hugs -M

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Alex, we only watched 10-15 mins. That was all we could handle.
M, nope, we decided to not go to Portland for the weekend and just lay low. We will go another time.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home