Wednesday, August 04, 2010

More visiting and eating out

Yesterday after work Curt, Ed and I headed to Art's Crab Shak. Eventually Alexa met us for dinner: which consisted of fried catfish; two medium buckets of buttery delicious crab goodness and mushrooms and bread; one gin and tonic and five Coronas.
The food was awesome as always. And we had a fun time.
Curt, Ed and I came home and got as much of that butter off as we could.
We then had some more adult beverages and showed Ed the first half of The Hangover, which he thought was hilarious. It was getting late so we didn't finish it.
Ed took off this morning.
This coming weekend I am heading to Tucson. I have a Southwest ticket about to expire and I just couldn't let it expire. So I am heading to Tucson in August ... I vowed two years ago to never return to Arizona in the summer. Ho-hum.

3 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

You got the catfish! Dave will be so proud of himself (and of course take any and all credit for all future catfish orders). :)

Friday, August 06, 2010 5:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

How do you watch only half of The Hangover?!

Monday, August 09, 2010 2:20:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

I just told Dave about this post, and his reaction was, "Art's Crab Shack? Oh YEAH! God, those mushrooms!" LOL. :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home