Thursday, July 29, 2010

That dog looks sad ...

My grandpa and dad are visiting this week. They arrived yesterday.
When Curt and I got home from work the request from Grandpa was scallops for dinner. So we headed to Skates. We had a delicious dinner, good beer (Trumer) and we had an amazing view of the Bay, the city and the sunset. Somehow we lucked out with window seats right on the water
Today I came home from work a little early and did a little work from home while Grandpa and I watched baseball and chatted. My dad has some meeting tonight. So once Curt got home the three of us headed out to dinner in the 'hood. At dinner I had a lemonade cider--which pretty much tasted like Mike's Hard Lemonade--but much fuller and better flavor.
On the way walking to dinner tonight we saw a black lab sitting outside a bar/restaurant and a little girl saw the pup and said, that dog looks sad. Awww, we want a lab. Someday ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are having a good visit with Grandpa Frank and Dad.
Enjoy! Hugs -M

Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home