Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wacky Weather in the Bay Area

Today was hot. Hot for the Bay Area and just hot. It hit 98 in San Francisco. I think in Emeryville/Oakland it hit at least 100--but I have nothing official to back that up.
I know my Arizona and Missouri friends and family are thinking, what's the big deal? What a bunch of babies. I actually love this heat. But when you don't have A/C, well that just sucks.
A co-worker/friend and I had lunch outside. It was so nice. We don't get to do that very often. Especially this year. This summer has been the coldest in more than 50 years.
And apparently by the weekend it is gonna be cold again. Booo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of funny... it's raining here today! Have a good day tomorrow and enjoy your weekend! Hugs -M

Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home