Thursday, July 08, 2010

It's boots weather

Yup, it is July in the Bay Area and I wore boots today. Next week I may be wearing my wool coat. And the week after that it may be so warm I am gonna wish we had A/C for a few days.
We have lived here for a little more than five years and I just can't get used to the weird weather. I love the Bay Area but I don't like the "mild" weather, as some people call it. Yes, it doesn't get really cold or really hot or really humid. So I am thankful for that. Being an Arizona girl I appreciate a real summer--but I also don't need it to be 110. I am more of an 80 girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jodie said...

I think 80 is my ideal temp, too. That's so weird about wearing boots and a coat at this time of the year!

Saturday, July 17, 2010 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home