Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July

So far a pretty relaxing day and weekend (and the best part is there is still one more day of weekend).
Today I have cleaned the house, did laundry, cleaned up cat puke (one of my faves), did some knitting on a troop hat, watched Lifetime movies. Curt and I hit Christopher's Burgers for beer, burgers and onion rings not too long ago.
This weekend is one of our few weekends over the next 5-6 weeks where we don't have a whole lot of plans.
Yesterday we met Dad and Hilda for lunch at Tadich Grill. The food was amazing and the ambiance was pretty cool.
Since today is the 4th of July I thought it would be nice to update on the progress of the knitted troop hats. I have 11 completed and the 12th is in the making (pictured above). I went through my 100% wool yarn that I have purchased for this project and I think I am going to run out of yarn before my deadline. I may have to buy some more yarn in a month or two. I will evaluate my yarn stock at the end of this month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! All those knitted hats are impressive! Go Girl! -M

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home