Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another app review published

My second app review, for the Tap & Track app, was recently published. And I even received a comment. Woot-Woot!
Macworld has an amazing app guide. You should definitely check it out.
This weekend was pretty mellow. Had a few friends over yesterday to watch the US/England football match. After that Curt and I had a late lunch at Ben & Nick's. Then home for a long nap.
Today had a slow start to the morning. Watched some football with Curt, did some laundry, napped, ran a few errands, did laundry, etc. Very exciting stuff. I did some more knitting, cuddled with Joey, watch Dear John.
This evening Jacob came over to watch some football. We ordered sushi and had a good time hanging out.
Slowly preparing myself for the work week. Though I am excited for this week. Kate and Jason come into town Tuesday night. I am really looking forward to our visit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with Kate and Jason. Tell them "hi" for me!
Hugs -M

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home