Monday, June 07, 2010

Still a journalist?

I have recently started reviewing some apps for the iPhone (and iPod Touch). My first app review was published today.
I forgot to mention when we were at Alicia and Darren's on Saturday night Darren busted out some super hot hot sauce. Darren is a fan of hot stuff, like me. This stuff was freakin hot. Never had anything that hot. I put a tiny, tiny dab on a tortilla chip. And my whole tongue was on fire. I could handle it. But it was such a small amount. It did have a good taste. I can see it being put into a dish--you could appreciate the heat and taste much more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed devil's blood. it actually taste good in dishes that are slightly sweet. sometimes we use a toothpick and poke it into devil's blood and put it into bbq sauce. it's really good and a little bit is all you need.

alicia

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked your app for the job jar!
That Devil's blood sounds very
tempting! Hugs -M

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home