Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dynamite!

Last Thursday when Kate and Jason were here we had dinner at T-Rex with Dan.
I had macaroni and cheese with bacon. Oh my ... cheese, pasta and bacon (and Dynamite hot sauce). What more could a girl ask for???
T-Rex makes their own hot sauce called Dynamite. It isn't super spicy, but very flavorful. I had tried the hot sauce at Sea Salt, T-Rex's sister restaurant, sometime back.
T-Rex sells the hot sauce, but Sea Salt doesn't. I bought a bottle last week. And I finally used it tonight on my veggie and shrimp stir fry and brown rice.
My friend and co-worker Amy and I love hot sauce and love to share new finds with each other. I will have to let her try this stuff. Off the top of my head I have Tabasco, Tapatio, rooster sauce, Uncle Chen's, Kickin' Chicken and now the Dynamite.
I do love my hot sauce of many kinds. Oh, and don't forget about that homemade salsa I make, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home