Thursday, July 01, 2010

Meet Onyx's newest ...

Sr. Patent Paralegal, Trademark Administrator ...
Effective today I have been promoted. I feel lucky to work for a company, team and boss who recognize my hard work and support my growth. In April 2005 I started at Onyx as a temp; October 2005 I was hired FT as an administrative assistant; a little more than a year after that I was promoted to senior administrative assistant; a year and a half after that I was promoted to patent administrator; and today (about 2 years after the last promotion) I was promoted to senior patent paralegal, trademark administrator.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wow! You should be so pleased!... we are!
We are so proud of you. We know that you work very hard and deserve
your promotion. Good Job!
Hugs -Mama

Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Marilyn and I CONGRATULATE you on your accomplishments and wish you the best in your new position. The long hours and hard work have paid off. We love you, Ed & Marlyn

Friday, July 02, 2010 4:28:00 AM  
Blogger kate said...

Congrats chica! I know you earned this!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

Congrats! It sounds like you work for an awesome company. Of course, the company has an awesome employee... (:

Saturday, July 17, 2010 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home