Monday, July 12, 2010

Curses to you, Paul, the Octopus

Friday night I met girlfriends Alicia and Mia for dinner. We ate at a place called Fonda. The food was amazing. I ate way too much. But everything was so good. It's always great to get together with girlfriends and just have some girl time. Love it!
Saturday the norm 2 hours at the gym. Then I treated myself to a massage at Bellissima. Man, I needed it. I need to make that a more regular occurrence. Thanh did an awesome job.
After my massage I came home and washed the peppermint grease off and headed to Monica's for a purse party. Monica had purses donated to her (mostly from her mom) and she hosted a party where we had munchies, cocktails and purse shopping. I ended up with four purses and a wallet. :) I have a purse for every season (2 black, one red and one white). I am trying out the white one tomorrow and the new wallet. The new purse and wallet have forced me to downsize a bit--but that is a good thing. I could probably do more thinning out.
Sunday we had a crowd over to watch the World Cup final. What an exciting game! I was rooting for Holland. (Hup Holland!) I am not a big fan of the color orange. The only orange shirt I have is a Halloween shirt, so I wore that.
I hope Manny the Parakeet is OK.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And this coming weekend you have Az friends visiting! Keep enjoying yourself. Hugs -M

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home