Sunday, May 03, 2009

Other focuses

I have been so focused on Go Fit Girl! that I have neglected my personal blog lately. I got really excited about the health and fitness blog after I posted a guest post by Jen and three other friends agreed to write guest posts.
Anyone else interested in writing a guest post is more than welcome. Just let me know the topic, write it up and e-mail it to me. If I get enough guest posts I would like to feature one a week. So get thinking of ideas and writin' ladies!

MarsEdit

MarsEdit: Powerful Blog Authoring Made Simple.

I am using a nifty feature to write this post. From one window I can update all three of my blogs: this one, Go Fit Girl! and Gimme Some Treats (well, sometimes Joey needs a little help posting since he ain't got no thumbs).

If you maintain more than one blog or Web site I highly recommend it. And it is only 30 bucks. Totally worth it. A private developer came up with MarsEdit.

Weekend

Another relaxing weekend. Got my knitting project done, which I have been working on for almost a month. Ready to be mailed off.

Last night Curt and I had dinner at Sushiya with David, who wants me to let you know that he is really cute. It was a good dinner, as always. It's always fun hanging out with David.

Today was Lexie's ice skating party at Oakland Ice. And you know me, I didn't skate. But I had fun hanging out, playing some games, chatting it up.

Have a good week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Sasaki said...

Letter to the editor: No, no, you got it all wrong. The copy was supposed to read, "with David (who is really cute).

Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:00:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

David, don't forget that I am a married woman!!!

Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home