Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rockin' shower for Baby O

So Erica's mom hosted her baby shower yesterday. I, of course, couldn't attend. But I was there in spirit. And this woulda been a sweet baby shower to attend. No stupid games and there were mimosas!
Two of my favorite gifts for Baby O were his potato bib, which I designed online. Oh, and that bib is organic, too. Woo-woo! And the little knit cap I made him. I also sent a baby Wildcat onesie, like the one I gave Dash, and a Curious George CD (my regular gift for babies to be) and a Babies R Us gift card. I am wondering what Jen gave as a gift. What did you give Jen? The Johnny Cash onesie?



Wish I coulda been there Mama Erica.
For those of you who don't know Papa Casey ... Casey is a riot and Irish and he has a saying about potatoes. So I took a photo of potatoes at the grocery store on my phone and uploaded and created the above bib.

Another low-key weekend. But I did get a lot done. I have been working on a knitting project, which is coming along nicely. Also, my big home project is our home office. I have been organizing, filing, shredding, throwing out stuff, etc.
And tomorrow starts another workweek ...

7 Comments:

Anonymous jodie said...

The potato bib is funny. (: That's cool that you designed it.

Monday, April 27, 2009 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that bib. I bet that was a good baby shower. It was great chatting with you. Have a good work week. Hugs -M

Monday, April 27, 2009 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

The potato bib was a HIT! The O'Neill family in particular loved it! Well, anyone who knows Casey knows how appropriate it is! I tried to mimic him for those who haven't heard him do it (there are actually people in the world who have not heard him do that??? Amazing!). Anyhoo, they were wonderful gifts and I can't wait to use them all! Thank you so much. You are such a dear friend and so very thoughtful! Someone asked about the envelope (sort of like, why is this mailing envelope on the table) and I said, "oh, that is from a dear friend in CA!" : )

Monday, April 27, 2009 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Wow, I get my own link??!!?? I'm famous! : )

Monday, April 27, 2009 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Erica, I was trying to figure out how to spell potatoes the way Casey says it. Curt advised me to spell the normal way. :)
Aww, wow, even my envelope ended up with the gifts. :)
Yes, you get your own link because you have been updating your blog. :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Pah-tah-tahs?? How's that??

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

HA! That's pretty good!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home