Friday, April 24, 2009

19,999


Today the Volvo hit 19,999 miles. On the way to the gym it should hit 20,000 since it has less than a mile to go before it hits the big 20K.
We have had this car for almost four years and it is barely hitting 20K. And we only have one car. Shows how little we drive, huh?
Our lease is up in June and we are going to start test driving next month. We want something sorta but not really SUVish/crossover. And something with AWD for times in Tahoe and stuff like that.
Right now we are thinking: Toyota RAV4; Subaru Outback or Forester; or Nissan Murano.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron said...

We love our 1998 Outback. It's much nicer to drive and ride in (I can even comfortably sit in the back seat), but it still gets decent MPG. Love the AWD and how much I can haul. I managed to fit an extra-long twin mattress, box spring and frame in the back with the back seats down. It was tight, but I made it back to Salem from Hillsboro. Plus the newer ones are smaller -- probably best for bigger cities like SF -- and sportier.

Friday, April 24, 2009 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

My dad was really happy with his Murano. I think both Kate and Leah have Outbacks and I believe they are happy with them. And, they are totally cute! : )

Friday, April 24, 2009 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

i love my outback! very cush on the highway. much better than my forester which i loved too. although the backseat is sucky in the legroom dept. but you won't have to have the seat pushed back all the way the way i do. and no carseat to worry about.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home