Monday, April 13, 2009

More ...

I forgot to mention that we also planted squash, radishes and carrots in our lovely garden yesterday. I was admiring our garden this morning before I left for yoga (and then work).

Also I wanted to mention that Joey's blog and Go Fit Girl! have been updated lately and regularly, so if you have time, please check them out.

... Sore fingertips

I have been slacking in the guitar practicing lately. I practiced last night for about 45 minutes. I practiced my four measures of Smoke on the Water--I am getting better and faster. I practiced my A and E chords. They still sound like crap because I am not holding down the strings hard enough. And I feel like I am cutting my fingers! But as my calluses develop that will get easier and sound better. I also worked on some finger picking. I liked that best. I did pretty well with that.

Anyway, have a good week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Penny said...

It really does kill your fingertips in the beginning. You begin to think your fingers will never toughen up, and then one day you realize that not only are your fingers not hurting, but you're able to play chords with long fingernails.

Keep it up!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home