Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Here are pictures from Erica and Casey's Scottsdale wedding two weekends ago. We had a great time! There were a lot of people showing their guns (biceps) that night. Unfortunately there were none snapped of me showing my guns. But they are impressive! :) At least some people at the wedding were impressed. You all make get to see them via picture some day, if you're lucky.

And these are the pics taken at the wedding with my iPhone. Keep in mind this is a camera phone without a flash.

And here are the pics from our visit with Baby Alex. He was such a doll and sweetheart. He can come back and visit us anytime. I had to laugh. Even tho. I am sure Aaron didn't appreciate us putting his son in Mizzou AND Arizona gear. But he added the pic to his blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the wedding. The shot of you and Dave having fun -- you can see your nice toned arms!

Sunday, April 20, 2008 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Sweet! I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks!!!! :)

Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home