Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Newcastle tickets have been ordered

Curt got up a little before midnight to be online (8 a.m. England time) to purchase tickets to the Newcastle game while we are in town. My understanding is the tickets go on sale for 2 weeks for members--which we are--and then after that are open to the public. I believe this is the last home game of the season and they are hot tickets. So Curt wanted to make sure we purchased as soon as we could.
Last week Curt ordered us our Newcastle attire. Unfortunately the item I wanted was out of stock. So I will wait until we are in town and buy something then.
We both recently received gifts in the mail from our Newcastle team: a pin, scarf and crystal stein. That sucker is heavy. I won't travel with my mug. But I will proudly wear my scarf and pin.
You can see where we will be sitting. Hopefully while we are there I won't become a Hooligan and get arrested and have to stay in England. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

To say that I'm jealous is a massive understatement. I wanted to be that football hooligan. Do me proud, Ann. Raise some hell.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I have been taking kickboxing. Maybe I can get them with my round house kick and a jab.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home