Friday, April 11, 2008

No time to blog

I am just getting to my blog today. This week has been crazy at work. But today has been especially nuts. You should see my desk! I so can't wait until we hire a new admin so I can focus my time and energy just on patents and trademarks. It is so tough juggling all my duties right now. And I am coming in tomorrow to meet our patent consultant to work on some stuff.
Actually the past three weeks have been pretty tough for me. But I am surviving ... barely.

So I had an e-mail from Erica updating on how the honeymoon is going. Sounds like Costa Rica is beautiful and they are having a great time. And apparently Erica rode a horse and there are pics to prove it. I think she is very brave!
I should be posting wedding pics soon. I still have to write some captions. So keep an eye out for them.

Thank Gawd it is Friday ... even if I do have to work a few hours tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home