Thursday, April 10, 2008

Walking is good

So today my good friend and co-worker Mia asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. We were gone about an hour, had a great walk, got to be outside (it was beautiful) and catch up. Then we stopped at a little market and got lunch. I got a yummy pastrami sandwich. Mia got a salad and a good looking piece of salmon.
We have decided we need to make this a habit. Getting out of the office and getting some fresh air was good for both of us.
And the weekend is almost here!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are walking again. It is wonderful exercise and you can visit at the same time!
Say "hi" to Mia for me. Glad that you got your tickets for the game.
Hugs -M

Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Ann. Thanks for the comment on my blog. And aren't walks the best? When it's light enough outside in the spring/summer), my co-workers and I (working evenings) take a turn around the nearby mall. Mmm..window shopping and fresh air. :)

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home