Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Joey!!!!!

My furbaby is 14 today. I can't believe I have had Joey for almost 14 years. I got him when he was 6 weeks old. He was this adorable puff of gray fur. I got him at the very beginning of June. The vet said he was 6 weeks. So then April 15 became Joey's birthday.
Curt and I gave him a catnip eggplant this morning.

At first Joey didn't want to get near the eggplant. I think he thought we were trying to give him medicine. Eventually he warmed up to the toy. I took photos with my iPhone since I had to dash off to work and didn't have time to be uploading photos. I will take real photos tonight. Joey wrote his own birthday post today. Enjoy!

Giants / D-backs game
Last night Curt and I along with our friends John and Nicole attended the Giants D-backs game. I even wore my old school D-backs Gonzo shirt. Though because it was so cold no one really got to appreciate it as I was bundled up. We had a good time. It was pretty cold. But it wasn't too bad. We left at the end of the 7th inning. It was 5-4 Giants and that is how the game ended.
There was a woman sitting near us who had this fuzzy thing. It was sitting on her lap and I said to Nicole, how in the H did she get a dog in here? And then I realized it wasn't a dog. I never could figure out if it was some sort of lap blanket or a big furry purse.
I realize this isn't a very good shot of the furry thing. John and Curt are sitting next to her with their arms crossed--cuz it is chilly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Happy birthday, Joey!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe it! Happy Birthday Joey! Hugs -M

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home