Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My hatred for KU festers

I watched most of the second half of the NCAA championship game. Memphis played well and coulda won it. Then there were some screw ups and Kansas tied it up right at the end of regulation. Then Memphis just played poorly in OT. I am just waiting for all the comments from Aaron, my Chickenhawk friend.

On a happier note, here are a couple of highlights from the wedding:

I promise to post all soon. We took a lot and a lot of great photos. The second and last photos we really had ourselves entertained. Everyone wanted a picture with the bride. Earlier in the day Jen tried to get a pic with Erica. But it just didn't work out. But she still got a pic with the bride. HA! Jen and Kate are having fun with that in the last pic, too. In the fourth pic I am displaying my shot of Jameson.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roooooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaaaayhaaaaaaaaaaaawk KUuuuuu
Roooooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaaaayhaaaaaaaaaaaawk KUuuuuu
Roooooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaaaayhaaaaaaaaaaaawk KUuuuuu
Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Hawks!

P.S. So nice to see everyone at the wedding -- you all looked gorgeous.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

As I told Aaron recently I may have to censor you missy!
There was some guy on the radio this morning chanting that and I had to laugh. He sounded like ridiculous. :)

Great to see you, too. It was a fun time.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

To clarify, I didn't actually call Aaron missy.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Heh heh. Wouldn't matter if you had, Ann. I'm so happy about KU's big win that even censoring me wouldn't hurt my feelings. And just because I know how much you love it: Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk. KU!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tell 'em, Aaron! I don't know who you are, but the fact that you're a fellow Jayhawk means you're already near and dear to my heart. I only wish I could've been in Lawrence this week.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ditto, Penny, on all counts. I especially wish I could have been on Mass. Street for the big party and at the celebration Tuesday for the KU players.

What year did you graduate? Were you a fellow J-Schooler, too?

Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, did you see the photos of Mass, packed solid with revelers?

I graduated in December 1997 but stuck around and walked the hill in spring 1998. Yep, William Allen White graduate. You?

I'm wondering if we need to start a Rock Chalk Blog separate from Ann's blog ... :-)

Monday, April 14, 2008 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home