Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Congrats to Kate and Jason

Yup, you guessed it. Kate is pregnant. I am super happy for her and Jason, too. She said she will be posting a pic of her lima bean soon. I am sure s/he is a cutie!!!!!
So, see I told you just about everyone I know is pregnant!
Congrats again guys!
Happy Admin Day!
So I had no idea it was admin day. But apparently it is. I got a bottle of wine from the Compliance guys and I got tulips from my boss. Very nice!
Bummer
So I found out for sure today that my favorite yoga teacher is no longer teaching at my gym. I had heard rumors. But today I found out that it is true. It is very unlike her to leave and not tell her students. Some people only went to her classes. We have two subs that we can let the gym know which we prefer. I prefer neither really. But I gave my comments. One I like her style, but she is too mild. So I would prefer her but just kick it up a notch or two. Then I can modify if I need to. The other sub for some reason I just don't like. I like his practice. There is just something about him I don't like--and that can actually alter my workout.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fabulous that Kate is pregnant too! You better stay far away from
"those" friends...it could be contagious!!!Have fun packing!Hugs -M

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home