Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Got You Babe

While I was in the locker room this morning getting dressed after my yoga class this song was playing. I have to say that is not a very gym-like working out, sweating song. Weird.

Good weekend ...

Saturday afternoon after I went to the gym, hit the grocery for salsa supplies, took Joey to Petsmart for a nail trim and ear cleaning (which he hated), came home, showered and then made salsa, Curt and I headed to Becky and Cyrus' for Becky's Birthday Barbecue! The weather cooperated for the most part. It got a little cool. But luckily didn't rain. We had yummy strawberry margaritas, had really good food, good conversations. And then there was the game of Taboo. We didn't do girls vs. boys. But all couples were separated onto different teams. I have to say it is quite enjoyable to watch partners get snippy with each other. I definitely do with Curt.

Sunday's A Drag ... Mia and I headed into the city yesterday morning to meet Alex for brunch and a drag show. It was a ton of fun. Harry Denton's Sunday's A Drag was a blast. We had a nice buffet brunch for the first hour. Then the second hour was entertainment by Donna Sachet and her girls. Amazing performances and some funny stuff, too. I will post pics soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun show. Was good chatting with you. Hugs -M

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home