Thursday, March 06, 2008

What a great article

I just read this article on SFGate and I had to share it with you.
Here's the headline: Men Who Do Housework May Get More Sex
And a quote from the story: "And if a woman feels stressed out because the house is a mess and the guy's sitting on the couch while she's vacuuming, that's not going to put her in the mood."

$35.08

I just checked to see how much the ads have been making. We have now passed the $35 mark! Gotta hit $100 to get a check. So keep reading and cliking my friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that quote! And it is sooooo
true! Hey, I better check to see if anyone did any housework at my house! Hugs -M

Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

lol. that's a great quote.

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home