Monday, March 10, 2008

Bleh!

So yesterday the time change didn't seem to alter me at all. Well, this morning was another story. I went to bed at a reasonable time last night--between 10 and 10:30. But when my alarm went off at 6:15 there was no way I was getting up. The weird dreams probably didn't help either. So I didn't go to yoga this morning.

As I was logging on to Yahoo this morning I saw one of the stories was about "new sins" that the Vatican is letting us know about. Just what we need, more sins to worry about. For practicing Catholics and those who no longer practice (like me) we already have enough Catholic guilt to worry about.

Oh, and it has been about 3 years since I moved to the Bay Area. I can't remember the exact date. But I think our going-away party was March 7. I am not sure why that date is sticking in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

This was the craziest craziest time change - I was completely unprepared. I don't understand, but if it gives us more daylight.. okay.

I really dig Catholicism. I have often talked about converting. At least they actually let you know about new sins - you know freaks are inventing them faster than they can figure out what to do about them. People have gone crazy lately. The news is really upsetting me.

Monday, March 10, 2008 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

So much time has passed since you left us all alone in Oregon *sniff* We miss you guys.

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Aaron, we hope to be back some day!
Man, we left Oregon in summer 2001. That was so long ago.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home