Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My first beanie

I am crankin' out projects these days. I finished my first beanie last night. It came out pretty well. It actually is a little big--I was worried it would be too small. My friend Alonzo at work is my guinea pig. And he has a big noggin so it just may fit him. I tried on the beanie and I had Curt try it on and it was a little big on him, too. My next beanie, which I will start today at knitting club, I will try it a little smaller and see if that fits me.


If you would like to try this very easy pattern check it out here. Thanks Bev!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Cool hat, Ann! I'm jealous of yer mad knittin skillz.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are an amazing knitting machine!!! Hugs -M

Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks awesome!

and your hair is getting long (:

Friday, March 14, 2008 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home