Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's finished!

I have finally finished the throw for my brother and his girlfriend, Jessica. It is a belated Christmas present. I started out super gung-ho on the throw and then after awhile I got bored with it. Then I told myself I HAD to finish it before I could start another project. So I just pretty much didn't knit. I finished knitting the throw Friday night. I weaved in the ends Sunday night (that is my least favorite part) and then sewed on my "Knitted Especially for you by Ann" tag. And now I just gotta find a box to shove it in and mail off.

Since my throw was done I could start another project, which I did Sunday night. I am working on my very first beanie. And I think it will be done tonight. I am really excited about it. My friend Alonzo at work said he would be my guinea pig. I told him it could end up being a blob on his head. But I think it won't be too bad. I messed up the first part a little--but I think it is hard to tell. Will share pics when it is done. Yea, I am loving knitting again. Every once in awhile I get in a funk and don't want to make anything or get sick of the project I am working on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, you go, Ann! That's a heck of a project to finish!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

The throw looks great, Ann! Good work.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home