Monday, December 03, 2007

Where do you live?

So when we got our new iMac and Curt transferred our stuff from the PC to the Mac my Excel spreadsheet of addresses got lost. I tried to find it on Friday. I was planning on doing labels so I don't have to write out the addresses. I couldn't find it. Curt looked for it over the weekend and couldn't find it.
Curt asked me if I had it saved anywhere else--like in my Yahoo contacts. Um, no. So once I get my new spreadsheet together he is going to help me link it up so I never lose it again.
So I am starting from scratch. Luckily, I am old-fashioned (as our friend Stefan called me) and I have my little pink address book--so I have some addresses. Some of you may have gotten e-mails from me already asking for your address. Some of you may still get an e-mail from me.
If you want to forward me your address for a lovely holiday card please send to annchihakpoff@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home