Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Where do I begin?

Well, first of all, I took my last quiz of my course yesterday. Woo-hoo! So now I will take a little break and then start preparing for the final. I still have 50-some days to take and pass the final.

I think rainy season has started. I know I have blogged about this before. But this time I think it is true.

I woke up at about 5:40 this morning to find that the electricity was out. GREAT! So I got up and set my cell. Here is the weird thing, my alarm on my regular alarm clock still went off when it was supposed to--maybe I do have batteries as back up.

Usually I shower at night. But was lazy last night. So I had to shower in the dark this morning. I got my make-up together to put on at work. And my plan was to dry my hair at the work gym this morning. My hair dries crazy if I let it air dry. Then about 7:25 the electricity was back on. So I was able to finish getting ready at home.

Took the car into the body shop this morning to have them fix a scrape that happened when our car was being towed in October. Guess what my loaner car is? A Saab SUV. I thought I was gonna get a jalopy (thanks Gail for the spelling). I have always had small cars. So I was a little nervous to drive this honker thing. But once I started driving it it felt great. I am so high up. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Wow!You finished all the chapters and still have 50 days to complete the course! Be careful driving that big honker! hugs -Mama

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home