Saturday, November 03, 2007

Taking a study break

So I just reread Chapter 6 and retook the quiz. I got a 96% this time around. But here is the weird thing ... when I logged on, it showed that I had not taken Chapter 6 quiz. Weird! I was planning on retaking it anyway so I don't care. But it is good that I print out all of my quizzes just in case one of my 90% and above quizzes happens to disappear.
After my little break I will attack Chapter 7. The chapters seem to be getting to be more of a reasonable size to attack in one sitting. I think gone are the 40 page chapters, which take 3 hours just to read.

Secret Pals revealed

We had our revealing lunch yesterday. Viengna was my SP. And I think I was pretty good at having Danielle fooled. For the revealing I made her a raspberry scoa and a pretty pale pink scarf. She loved them. Danielle loves magnolias. I was pretty sure I would never find one to give her. But, believe it or not, I found a magnolia e-card to send her along with some lovely music. My favorite gift to her was the mummy pail. I decorated a pail and put in all her favorite snacks, white powdered doughnuts, pickles and cheddar cheese popcorn. Oh and I also added some gummy worm things to the pail for her son.

Here is the pail I crafted for Danielle.

Knitting night with the girls

Alicia, Sue and Toni came over last night to knit, gossip and eat some good food. Alicia brought over a pumpkin ale, which was really good. At first we were a little unsure of how it would actually taste, but we tried it and liked it. We ordered salads and pizza from Rustica. It was a good night. I didn't get a lot of knitting done, but I had fun. Hope to arrange another stitch 'n' bitch soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home